Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Anyone Cruising In Darwin?
Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 108
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Jan 21 2003, 12:19 AM
Still continuing my search for all the Darwin cruisers...

Hey, just reminding the MASSIVE number of Darwin members that the Hidden Valley Street Drags start again on the 28th of Feb.

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

Cordial
Group: Members
Member No.: 113
Posted:Jan 22 2003, 12:27 AM
Yo, I will hopefully be there, my falkens have turned into slicks so I am set :-)

--------------------
"When the clutch drops, the buillshit stops."

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Posted:Jan 22 2003, 05:48 PM
QUOTE (Droopz90IROC @ Jan 21 2003, 01:19 AM)
Still continuing my search for all the Darwin cruisers...

Hey, just reminding the MASSIVE number of Darwin members that the Hidden Valley Street Drags start again on the 28th of Feb.

lol sarcasim noted droopz... there should be more in here soon smile.gif

Lloyd
Member No.: 118
Posted:Jan 22 2003, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I'm one of those Darwin cruiser types tongue.gif I only have 35ish days here then I'm back in Tasmania, so I intent to have some fun in my final cruises...Is there any organised (partly ogranised????) cruises that we know of?

--------------------
Feel like a tool......play with some nuts.

A dude from Tasmania, who is living and working in Darwin but wishing he was in Victoria.....

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 108
Posted:Jan 22 2003, 08:10 PM
We prity much cruise every weekend. But the next MAJOR organised cruise will probly be on the weekend of the first drags, depending on rain.

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

Lloyd
Posted:Jan 22 2003, 08:13 PM
Yeah that'd be right, a major cruise and I'm not here...I miss out on the drags, I leave on the 26th, pissed me off no end...even when you leave the army still finds a way to bend you over.....
Highly likely I'll be with Kagetsu and that lot on friday night, by all means, call into fishermans wharf if ya see us there.

--------------------

A dude from Tasmania, who is living and working in Darwin but wishing he was in Victoria.....

Fake_HDT
Member No.: 128
Posted:Jan 29 2003, 12:31 PM
Ear me now gangsta i is a Drwin cruiser... aiii, i is up for cruisin anytime anywhere.......as soon as i get my licence back lol tongue.gif

--------------------
Please can you stop the noise i'm trying to get some rest, from all the unbornchickenvoicesin my head

Cordial
Posted:Jan 29 2003, 11:43 PM
Jordan, your a dick.

And thanks for ringing me today. I was ment to take your car over to JSM to get the rego check done. Your a lazy fooker. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Fake_HDT
Posted:Jan 30 2003, 07:44 AM
Don't give me any lip... Dick, i know where you live..... - anyway i didn't want to scare u!!!! u know i mean, u drive some scalectrix car and i don't think you could of handled the power increase ...lol

Anyway ITssWAR is doin it at Kerrys today! so don't u worry about it... thanx anyway but biggrin.gif

ps... ur a dick tongue.gif

--------------------
Please can you stop the noise i'm trying to get some rest, from all the unbornchickenvoicesin my head

Lowkee
Occasional Poster
Member No.: 129
Posted:Jan 30 2003, 01:56 PM
Do I really have to tell everyone how you get home from work Fake?

If his is scalelectric I don't know what you are going to call mine.

--------------------
Was it... Erotic?

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Member No.: 136
Posted:Jan 31 2003, 08:14 PM
What its ITZ-WAR in this one I thought ahhhhhhhh puck it. Ne way girls and ummmm yeah girls aaaaaiiis finally in, work was wicked wicked jungle is massive, found more HSV badges and V8 stuff I cant wait till I have money, one day Josh one day, you must show me Hooow

Cordial
Posted:Feb 1 2003, 01:25 AM
For all of you who don't know, I failed my rego inspection today, here is the list (make yourself comfortable.)

Windows too dark
Headlights too blue (Ultra blue globes).
Rear brakes worn
rear left tyre worn
Strut mounts worn
engine mounts worn
engine oil leaks
gearbox oil leaks
exaughst leaks
Steering rack boot worn
Steering rack boot bushes worn

Thats about it. So the purple penis is going to be off the road for a while until I can get these fixed. I am also taking the oppertunity to fix the long awaited vaccum porblem, and intercool it and raise the boost to around 12psi. SO sorry guys, I don't think I am going to be able to afford to move in now. sad.gif

Also, car probably won't be ready for the drags in feb. I am in negiotions with jules about buying his valient, so if I end up picking it up, I will put the Val in, just for shits in giggles. I'll flog you Lowkee.

So yeh, thats my life at the moment. Catchyas later

DAVE~!

--------------------

Fake_HDT
Posted:Feb 5 2003, 01:27 PM
Don't worry brus.... i failed to

TInted windows,
Loose handbrake,
Loose struts,
countless oil leaks,
loose passenger seat - huh.gif
Worn front tyres..... he might as well of bent me over and shouted "thanx for comin out"

i don't even want to register it, i only need the slip to say i can sell the dam thing.......ps i got my torry woooooooooooooohooooooooooo laugh.gif

--------------------

Lloyd
Posted:Feb 9 2003, 11:43 PM
Eh, I cant get rego (after trying for a year) coz the car is too low and its a danger to pedestrians...NO ITS NOT a frigging coke can wont pass under my car without being knocked over then dragged for a while till it wears away enough to slip out tongue.gif A pedestrain will just bounce off!!
Its also funny that I was told it was legal to NOT have emission controls on my car up here eg I can take out my cat, pump cancer into the guy behind me, but I cant register it coz its too low? You dickheads.

Oh, and its dress up cruise night on saturday, or so we (me, and Steve (Kagetsu) in the Supra thought up.....

--------------------

Cordial
Posted:Feb 10 2003, 12:45 AM
Hey all, bought myself another cordia today. It's the old ADRENLN, picked it up for like $300. So my car should be back on the road soon

--------------------

ODIN
KLZE next year????
Member No.: 13
Posted:Feb 10 2003, 04:49 AM
Ive always wanted to own a st162 celica again smile.gif used to have own. Absolute gem. Just cost me too much in repairs.

--------------------
mx6.com
My 2nd Gen MX6 Profile

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
15 replies since Jan 21 2003, 12:19 AM

<< Back to Events and Cruises