Posted:--
Car Profile Comments

Member: da_vn
Vehicle: 1990 Holden Commodore VN
Drivetrain: RWD
Engine: Naturally Aspirated 6 Cylinder
Car Category: Not Selected
Profile Created: August 29, 2004

Owner Comments: Hey, this is my first car. Brought in May. Its an on going project, but getting there slowly, hopefully u like it... and I know its only a VN but im spending my money on it.

Car Profile Link: https://www.totalrpm.com/car/1985

mightyholden
Group: Members
Member No.: 1989
  Posted:Aug 30 2004, 10:20 AM
Hey great VN mate trick burnout jope to see more picture and mods from u cool.gif

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 138
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Aug 30 2004, 11:51 AM
Nice first car.... Engine looks nice and clean too. biggrin.gif

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

Jean-Paul
Member No.: 1967
Posted:Aug 31 2004, 02:15 AM
Hi there, nice ride!...are you gonna do any mods on the exterior of the car?...Your engine looks like new, good stuff!.

hotsv1
Member No.: 790
Posted:Sep 6 2004, 04:17 PM
hi, da_vn, i am holden fan as wel, and i also have a vn thats already modified (can see my profile, vn is a v good car to modify if done properly^^, good luck. nice to see another Vn into the club.

ero-hdt
Member No.: 2039
Posted:Sep 8 2004, 12:18 PM
Hey man nice car, when i am in QLD we will go on a cruise, mine should b supercharged by then. Cops love my aero kit as well its gay as....... Great first cars tho.

Playboy323
Member No.: 2047
  Posted:Sep 8 2004, 02:11 PM
Anyone up for a one night stand call around to da_vn[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue] rip.gif rip.gif

Playboy323
Posted:Sep 9 2004, 04:54 PM
Jarrad hun you know i was only joking'

Playboy323
Posted:Sep 11 2004, 12:53 AM
More like da shitbox don't buy it! It has really done 300000klms on the clock. It has been flogged its whole life and the wiring job is super dodgey.Stereo is fucked needs heaps to get half decent. The onwer is a fag to and has had anal sex several times in the back sit of it thats what the stains r if u look at it. Dont go cruising with the fag cause u will just end up back at his for sex . oh well talk to u later taylor oh by the way your car is cool. cheers gunzie laugh.gif

Playboy323
Posted:Sep 12 2004, 04:28 PM
Sorry mate i was only jokin it is a really good car

AntsVN89
Member No.: 1561
Posted:Sep 18 2004, 03:31 PM
dude vn's rock, everyone says its just a vn but thats just as sad as saying, dude its just a car. i mean come on, the things go pretty hard. and when done right. look nice. Mines me first car too, trying to get it good without lots of cash. they have a lot of power for what they cost, not many cars could beat them within the same price braket thats for sure. Keep doing it up !!!

plxcommodore
Member No.: 2045
Posted:Sep 20 2004, 02:36 PM
thumbup.gif yeh fukin oath bro. dont worry about ur interior, it would be a waste to do it up... just get those AXS seat covers (them baggy ones) and get a decent system or a good one if u want. on the outside, get New Tyres, new big nice rims, and lower the car while ur doin the wheels, and then just get the car totally repainted on the outside.. that should be not that much all up, prolly about $3000 but then u will have a very good almost show car.! u can slowly do it up bit by bit after that, like get an exhaust or exhaust tip, body kit, tint, air filter etc..
go hard bro!

robben
Member No.: 3011
Posted:May 1 2005, 11:18 PM
dont listen to anyone who gives you shit about you car man, i was an import lover and now, i couldn be happier, i just did the diff of my car with a lsd and 3.9 ratio, its about a second and a half quicker, xr6 turbo, xr8, skylines, 200sx, fuck teh rest mate vns are the best, last night i took down a twin turbo v8 soarer belive or not, their slow as shit cause their heavy and their not enough afta market parts for them, go aussie grunt, ill help u wit wat ever upgrade you need man, my beast was an ex cop car, these cars are lighter than all the otha 3.8 holdens and the power is instant, cheers

acame2000
Member No.: 3751
Posted:Nov 9 2005, 01:56 PM
i love the vn model as well they are a awesome car and go hard enough standard i am looking at my vn wagon may as well i thought as i ran it into a tree the other night think it was the extra weight in the back from the gas tank and cargo barrier that didn't allow the back wheels to slide out.
by the way i like the head deck set up and the use of the small compartment below the aircon controls

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
15 replies since Aug 30 2004, 08:57 AM

<< Back to Car Profile Comments