Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » 
Well... I Iz Well Out O Darwin Now....
Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 108
Car Profile: Available
Posted:May 7 2003, 03:46 PM
Hey all! Well, got myself a place and things are all SWEET. Desperatly need my car though... Im starting to go nuts!!

As for the car scene down here its all very impressive 'cept ive noticed that the "hotter" the car down here the more girlish its driven. All the sweet cars ive seen so far they've all been put-ing around at a stupidly slow pace, whereas all the sh!tbox bombs are draging and drifting all over the place.... guess ill have to buck the trend huh? wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Member No.: 138
  Posted:May 8 2003, 02:47 PM
Hey dude... just thought i would fill you in with the latest Darwin gos... icon4.gif well u know that Rx2 that Ben owned HEADACHE on the plates, well he swapped his car straight up for that turbo white Walkinshaw, he's gonna take me for a drive in it this weekend, so that will be sweet oh and he wants to swap rims.... my 16" clubbys for his 17"s they are those spider web ones, i'll try and find a foto... gonna see what they look like on then make a decision, oi can i have jimmys number i have lost it, and that ben guy who wants my commie still hasn't got back to me!

ummm i'll post piccys up of Kates party for a night or two so you can see the what was happenin...

Shane iz fully in the crew now, he comes round a couple of times a week and mucks around, he fixed up his zorst sounds heaps throaty and that knockin noise is gone... i thought he had actually got it fixed at muff city or somethin... but you know shane! i had a look at it, sorry i'll rephrase that... i had a look at what was LEFT of it.. he had chopped the whole fuckin thing off, no wonder it was throaty... laugh.gif

oh get this..... k first they shut the jetty.... then they shut the wharf, so we migrate to TDZ knowin full well they can't close that and get this, Josh and i went for a cruise down there the other night and thay had fricken turned all the lights out, so you can't c fcuk all.... i don't know if it ws just a power cut but i'll scope it this weekend.... that is seriously gay, where do we hang out now! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif Dannys mum bought a convertable Mustang.. did you know that? haha he's not allowed to drive it..

nothin much else happenin, but i'll keep you posted on this thread, catch ya!

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Posted:May 9 2003, 01:49 PM
Wicked dude... thanx for the update!

Seen a few Walkies around here, most im prity sure are fake but there have been 2 silver V8s that looked prity spot on. THey might have actually been the same car dry.gif

Still just chillin at the moment. Seem to be spending ALOT of money which is bad. blush.gif Got the public transport thing all figured out so its all good. DESPERATLY wanting my car tho! Theres a speed shop up the road from my place that has N2O bottle filling service too so that wicked. My place has a massive backyard with a big concrete area for parking which is under cover. Its all locked up buy a 2m fence and is very secure. So theres gonna be some SERIOUS engine work gonna happen. Jim (the N2O guy) rang me to catch up. He said he might be able to score me a meaner cam and spend a weekend with me dropping it in. Then he's like "so since we're gonna have the bonnet off and the heads stripped down, we might as well port and polish the bloody thing huh?"... im like... wicked!

O oOOOO Oooo!!!!! wacko.gif Almost forgot... i was complaning to dad when he was here that he was taking too much time with the Impala and that he'd never get to done... Well he said "but ive still got a year to do it..." and im like WTF? Then he said "... well its gotta be finished for your 21st". HOW MAD IS THAT! After all that he's gonna give it back to me! SWEET! I cant wait...

LOL... he tried to move the IROC a while ago so it was under cover. ANd he couldnt fit in it properly. Then when he finally squezed in and started moving it, he couldnt break coz is big fcuking foot was caught under the break! Poor bastard sh!t himself and had to use the hand break to stop!

All my stuff is getting send down tomorrow, so ill have my computer and stuff, so ill be able to get online more often. ATM im using a 'Net Cafe. When i do ill post a heap of pix of the place n stuff. My shop is on New Canterbury Rd wich is a fairly major road in and outta the city, so we get a heap of Cruisers on Friday and Saturday nights, so ill station myself at the window for a while and get some of the nicer beastes. We're also just up from some traffic lights so we see a few good little races n stuff...

Speaking of racing, me n rob are heading out to eastern creek in a few weekend to check its out. Should be cool. Auto Salon Final Battle is on next month too so thats gonna be mad. The big brand new drag strip is due to be finished in Nov this year and is like 10min drive from where i live... Swwwweeeeeettt-ahhh. See how a Camed, ported, N20 5.7lt will run huh? wink.gif Actually ive got a lovely new credit card now, so might look at finally getting some extractors as well... hmmm and mabey throw some forgie flat-tops in while the heads are off... hmmmmmmmm shifty.gif

Anyhoo... keep us updated n stuff. Good to hear from you!

Oh yeah... and keep that faggot Josh away from my MAGS!!!

Peace out! icon4.gif

--------------------
user posted image

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Posted:May 11 2003, 07:39 PM
great to hear everythings working out for ya droopz smile.gif

btw in reference to us nswers driving like grannies its probably got something to do with everyone being on 1 point icon4.gif seriously nsw has the harshest traffic penalties in australia, get busted once for doing over 35 anywhere and you loose your license.. btw have a look at the link below as well when you get your car in... thats a listing of all the fixed speed cameras in NSW, most of them are around bends and at the bottom of large declines.. so usually you have to apply the brake to still under the speed limit when your just in netural.. fuken revenue raising mad.gif

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Group: Members
Member No.: 136
Posted:May 14 2003, 10:27 PM
So my Padaywan apprentice you have gone forth and scored good move, The force is strong in this one Jordan mmmm yeeeesss. Anyway Droops knows now i now have a new crusing buddy, Donnie From the wild thornberries, apparently i remind people of him but hes gona stay on da dash.

Next up the crusing scene is getting well into action, as Ive yet to go to the next level, I have thought carefully and Im saving a bit of money up and do some shopping and probably get a Supercharger Tony @ the Barn is thinking a Roots style on top style one, but im not sure but hes gona be shopping and work out what I can get.

Next up Ive nearly sorted my engine noises, and bolts and shit I think it sready for the drags one last time till the next mods and if I get Into the 14s a bit more often I would have achieved my goal and will happily move to round Two, woohooooo????

Neway Spoon ohh I mean Droops is there room for my car at your house if I drive down for the summers cosa i was thinkn Canberra is only an Hour or two drive away wicked wicked jungle is massive.

Oh yeah my car has now got a new theme song its by Drowning Pool, Droops and Fake XU1 know it well Jordy and me know it very well now having played it over fifty times in my car by the first day easily

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Posted:May 15 2003, 05:44 PM
Glad to see your still as keen as ever dude. I was worried you might all lose interest once i left. crying.gif

AS for parking space, i think i can probly fit about 5 cars in my lock up yard easily and then ive got the whole back lane to park as well, tho its not as secure as my yard... so thats not gonna be a problem.

As for your theme song, Jordan should know that that is EXCLUSIVLY AN AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR SONG!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif I mean really, i know your DESPERATE to be as fast as me but i dont think stealing my music is gonna do it!! icon4.gif

Still trying to get my car on a friggin truck!! Found a second hand NX purge kit for sale for $150 too. Sweet! *PSSSSHHHHT*

Damn dudes! Now i cant wait till 'Nats! Its gonna be so cool!

--------------------
user posted image

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:May 16 2003, 01:36 PM
Yeah nats iz gonna be sweet! cool.gif Still tryin to convince Josh to save money... sell hiz commy ... and then take out a loan and buy a fricken nats commy, how sweet would that be!!!!! So we should start plannin soon! after Tax return i can budget and book my flight and stuff!.... say "would you like a chocolate covered pretzil" wacko.gif So that Ben dude from Katherine iz meant to be up From Katherine today to give me the dosh and pick up the commy!!? i"m in the money! then to work on the torry! 26 days to go... was that the quickest 6 months eva or what! laugh.gif anyways....... keep it real!

--------------------

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Posted:May 16 2003, 09:26 PM
Well Droopz since that song was only for all american muscle why do you play Spice girls still. .?????

hahahahahahahahah laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Anyway back at the ranch Ais saving all I can so when I try for a loan it should look good, and Im getting a VN bonnet to modify to put on my car and see how it looks ill try a few ideas an then get cutting but for now the dent in the bonnet is just gona have to keep pissing me off.

Droops you gota go shopping for a Roots supa charger for me like a Yella terra or something I wana see what Tony can do for me and what ruffly you can get, offer cash or even second hand kits from Capa that have been checked over??????? Need Ideas mmmmmk. Ohhh yeah Tim told me Brendans Cam job all up now cost him $6 big ones fuck that, My super charger has gotta be on my car and tuned to perfection for that much. Anyway going back out for a cruise Droops I just checked the prices to fly to Canberrra and they is $ 2200 fuck that can I fly to Sydney and bumb with you or what??????? Or might even drive.

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Posted:May 16 2003, 10:41 PM
Yeah dude, for sure!

Fly down here for about $300 and we'll hang out an shit, then we'll just drive to Nat's. Thats depending on the 'legality' of my car at that point! ;-)

Drivin may still be too expensive. Shit dude, you can throw a car on a truck for $1000. Thats $2K here and back plus your airfare. Almost tha same as a flight to cant-bear-her!

Well... im off to see the Matrix Reloaded. Ill be on again later probly....

This post has been edited by Droopz90IROC on May 16 2003, 10:41 PM

--------------------
user posted image

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Posted:May 18 2003, 07:41 PM
Deal, Im in, flying to Sydney Ill try get a Avis rent car, just in case Kate wants to come.???

But yeah dude If not Shotgun seat Droopys car , wooohoooo

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Posted:May 18 2003, 08:19 PM
Howdy again alll

Hey Droops we had a mad cruise on Friday night total balls out racing down bagot got the lights at the servo up to 160 it was wicked, just after we all slowed down 3 paddies went past. It was me matt, tim, Ray for a bit, SSmokin a yellow ute v8 and a v8 vh but we all had races matty in JailB8 gave it to the ute, I had a crappy start but caught up when i raced it then the ute did a as you leave from Casuarina beach then Tim did a well wicked round the corner drift one on the brakes it was mad.

Anyway just thought id tell yah its really cold now at night specially down in the Valley so the drags should be mad. Oiii Stavros is giving me his intercooler of his R32 skyline when it gets here on tuesday its a 99 model i think, fully decked out race spension an shit. he doesnt want to drag his car on the 30th this month so he said i could if i want so im gona go give it some, but yeah im gona some how fit the cooler in my car for when I get the Supercharger.

Hey you member that Ryan bloke in the dark blue 200sx well he is no longer a threat anymore to me cos he threatened stavros last week said hed bash him and stavs way bigger hahahaha, they wreckon it was really funny.

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Posted:May 19 2003, 05:55 PM
Dude! Its so good to hear you guys are still cruizen up there. I miss it SO much. Been chatting to one of my work-mate's boyfriends whos into the "scene" down here, and as far as i can tell it EXTREMLY competative! With money and threats getting thrown everywhere.

It seems like alot of people here are taking it all a bit seriously huh? But basicly the bloke reckons as long as I dont talk shit about my car or anyone elses unless i am POSSITIVE i can back it up i should be OK...

Oh yeah, and tell Jordan he's a slack bitch for not posting!

--------------------
user posted image

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:May 20 2003, 11:05 AM
i'm not a slack bitch... BITCh anyway, Ben came through wid the goods and bought the commy! havent heard from him sine saturday so i presume he made it to Katherine, if not he is in some ditch and he hasn't been found yet! lol, ohh guess what i get my dog today! know any good names! what about CHEVY lol..... still tryin to get the bitches wid the digi cameras to let me post some piccys (pm LOWKEE) 21 days to go!!!!

ps i've only been slack cos i have actually done some uni work for once *shock*... True story!

might be comin to visit u in like June! Fingers crossed! and this is top secret info! honest even ask me mum! lol

catch ya! oh the matrix was fricken wicked!

--------------------

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Posted:May 20 2003, 05:30 PM
SWEET!!! Fuck it!! At this rate i might get you to drive my fuckin car down... probly get it sooner!!! crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

Also, when i finally get all my bloody gear sent down ill have to do you up a new signature...

As for a dogs name, i still reckon "sindrome" wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Posted:May 21 2003, 11:01 PM

ear me know gangsta, the world is wicked wicked jungle is massive.

Anyway new news, new news. ANyway Aiiiiizzzz actually quited the Kerrys init cos, its like they not treating peoplez right eeehh

So anyway I put in my notice on Tuesday Droops and finished the next day. As for why there was a few but mainly because they took away my hours for no real reason, wouldnt give me a pay rise, and a certain person didnt exactly like me nor I like him we didnt get on, and he started it by saying I left 5 minutes early on Friday afternoon?????? And he tried to make me clean his company car and i told him to jamm it figjam style. big skippy poof, just keep it low for now, but anyway Tony rang me tonight and asked me to work for him tomorrow so there goes my holiday aawwell its money and i need it.

ANyway I crossed the line tonight and drove a Ford ute the clutch was weird and other things but it wasnt my fuel so nnnnnn. But Neway I drove it in preperation for when the guy, ohh yeah Droops you know him its Bruce from Katherine He got a new TS50 tickford fully blue print 5.7 engine. He wreckons it flys but he hasnt been in my car yet. But anyway back to the story Drags are on next friday so its gonna be well wicked temperature has gone up again been very hot so i dont know how it will be, it will be the moment of truth for Brendy, and me and Tim is maybe gona put on a tyre show together style if i catch up with matt for some tyres. So dropsy we is gona try get it on tape for you okay.?? oh yeah and Im trying for the low 11s, Droops and Jordan know what I mean in Code hehehehehe. Ketchup all goin bed night night cool.gif cool.gif ermm.gif

Well

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:May 22 2003, 02:21 PM
k... i called the pup "Stevo" ... ohh went to the bank today to refinance.... bring on the torry!

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
62 replies since May 7 2003, 03:46 PM
Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »
<< Back to Northen Territory