Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Vl Bodykits, aero, walky, group a
DaRkOw3n
Unregistered
Posted:Feb 12 2004, 10:00 AM
Hey,

I've recently pumped up the sound in my VL and want to continue on to get a nice bodykit and spray for some looks, i was originally looking at making a walkinshaw replica but once i saw the cost and the final outcome i wasnt impressed with my mates VL. I have been looking at the AERO HDT, it has wicked skirts and is a lot cheaper than the walky. I was just wondering if anyone in melbourne knew where i could get hold of someone that would supply, fit and spray my car and do a good job.

Matt

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 138
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Feb 12 2004, 10:53 AM
Have you got your mind set on a building a replica....? i find that if you mix up the kits a bit you can get some really aggressive looking cars, that have a bit of character... cool.gif

and check out Genocides kit... smile.gif

Body Kit: - Group A Full Front Bar - Group A Bonnet Scoop - VK Calais Side Skirts - Group3 Rear Bar Extension - Modified VR Clubsport Rear Wing. Full Respray in 2Pak Metallic - Midnight Blue, including Engine Bay and Boot.

One below has got a Brock HDT Aero kit... A director roof wing and a walkinshaw scoop.... and it looks awesome...

But in answer to your question, i don't live in Melbourne so i can't help there.... wacko.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

wyt.mx6
Group: Members
Member No.: 483
Posted:Feb 20 2004, 07:01 AM
I'm not sure where you can get the body kit but i may be able to find you a sprayer. I have a friend with a VL calais turbo LE and it has a very good paint job done on it. I can find out where he got it done and let you know if you like.???

--------------------
my baby's a 1990 mazda mx6 Turbo

jack
Unregistered
Posted:Mar 29 2005, 10:32 AM
really?

Enter your name
Unregistered
Posted:Mar 29 2005, 10:33 AM
somebody please talk to me about vl commodores.

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Group: Members
Member No.: 1812
Posted:Mar 31 2005, 08:28 PM
ive noticed there a vl walkinshaw I belive front bar going on ebay for liek 80 bucks last tiem I checked.

rb26det/vl
Unregistered
Posted:May 24 2005, 08:59 PM
devil.gif

rb26det/vl
Unregistered
Posted:May 24 2005, 09:02 PM
is that all a frount bumper. there is a aero kit for 1600 in perth

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
9 replies since Feb 12 2004, 10:00 AM

<< Back to General Discussion