Posted:Aug 15 2003, 12:55 PM
nice car biggrin.gif

my e-mail addres is maxi_taxi_69@hotmail.com
send me some new pics and stuff if have done anymore to it
doing up asilver one of these at the moment

Jules' Snow White TX5
Unregistered
Posted:Jan 1 2004, 07:52 PM
HEY! how's it going??? MADDDDD ride fella! I love the colour coded front/back bars, and side skirts! I've done that to my white TX5. I've even colour coded the wipers! the only thing lackin in my car's appearance now is the rims!

I'm interested to know what your rims are?! cos in some of your pics, there are non-stock rims, the white ones. I'd like to learn more about them!

also, do u know of any TX5 clubs in melbourne?? I really wanna organise an all tx5 meet/cruise....I'm insane about the car, especially the AT and AV models!

anyhow, i'll hear form ya later!

TeX5
Group: Members
Member No.: 779
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Jan 2 2004, 07:53 PM
o man love the mags and the whole car LOVE THE TELSTARs Give it to me

Unregistered
Posted:Jan 14 2004, 10:52 PM
Hey
Thanx ppl
The rims are 17s matrix.
heres some more pics off the car

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jetttx...tttx5/my_photos

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jettx5/my_photos

they are shit quality but ill take some better 1s on the weekend

kanestx5
Member No.: 912
Posted:Feb 1 2004, 07:28 PM
Hey mate sik tx5 man...look i have a 90 tx5 same as your's but its not turbo and dont know the engine so if u know what engine is it and where can i get it from and price if u know that is thanks heaps mate what would i have to change....hope to hear from ya soon on the info

SABBAi
Regular Poster
Member No.: 918
Posted:Feb 2 2004, 06:03 PM
Hey. I saw your car on the MCCR's open cruise the other night. Man it looks nice. I had a good look down at Stud Park. I really like the colour coded deal, and those white wheels are just awesome!!

kane
Unregistered
Posted:Feb 5 2004, 08:36 AM
mate can you send me what the engines called and stuff im lookin to turbo my tx5 but not sure where u get it and the price or what its called plz write back to kane_marshall@hotmail.com....and them rims i thought matrix where a little different plz get back to me on the engine cheers

JeTx5
Member No.: 14
Posted:Mar 19 2004, 12:36 AM
thanx for the comments guys.
The motor is the standard f2t that tx5 come with.
The car has made 175kw atw on 13psi with a new bigger turbo,aps wrx upgrade 450bb hp called sr/40.I also had a custom plenum and xf throtllebody made for it and now it makes max power at 5900rpm which is uncommon for an f2t,its got madd top end now.Its going for another tune on monday with some more booost.
The car might also be up for sale soon for around $12 000.
here is a few more photos pics

babti
Member No.: 1185
Posted:Mar 29 2004, 03:59 PM
hey mate
gr8 car, i thought it was my car at first, i got an exact clone.
i recommend tinting the blinkers and stop lights.

any way i still have the stock turbo on and i have been succesfull blowing v8 vp's vr's and some wrx's but 175 kw atw is a dream come tru 4 me. can u email me on ahmad.babti@uts.edu.au and give me names of compatible turbos i can fit in, and the work that might have to associate? dont mind if u throw in an estimate price as well

cheers mate, keep up the good work!

curringa
Member No.: 1358
Posted:May 13 2004, 01:30 PM
hey jetx5 i was curious about your wheels? the white ones i was thinking of painting my tx5 black and put white rims on but can't find any good ones, cheers, and when i look at your pics there huge and i can only see about 30% of them well cheers fuc&en Great looking tx5

ssjtrunks
Member No.: 1448
Posted:Jul 17 2004, 09:19 PM
Yo dude love what ya done to ya beast just wanna ask ya those white rims you got on em, are they legal coz i just dont wanna cop alot of shit from the coppas and insurance man?

pjmun
Member No.: 1785
Posted:Jul 21 2004, 12:47 AM
hey man FcUkiNg beautiful...now thats wat a TX-5 should look like man !!!! i like alot man

This post has been edited by pjmun on Jul 21 2004, 12:50 AM

JeTx5
Member No.: 14
Posted:Jul 29 2004, 10:57 PM
Thanx for the comments guys, the rims are only 17s.They look bigger only bcoz they are white icon4.gif .
If u know any1 thats in the market for a tx5 let me know as it will b for sale very soon around the 10 mark.I think that the price is fair for the mods done to it??

blinky blitz
Member No.: 1201
Posted:Aug 16 2004, 05:15 PM
hey jet i was wonderin if you could send me some info like what size the injectors are and what sort of turbos bolt on eazy i need to up grade the turbo. currently in at mazfix gettin 500hp fuel pump and malpasi fuel regulator, cheers bro. by the way your car looks sweet i like the white rims im thinkin of paintin mine so thanks for the ideas blinky_blitz@hotmail.com

TX5_turbo15
Member No.: 2439
Posted:Dec 5 2004, 12:24 AM
hey, cant wait to buy my dad's tx5 turbo off him for $2500 (what he paid for) crazy i know but i was wondering what u need to turn up the PSI within the turbo of the tx5, any sites i can go to, to find out or do i need a turbosmart boost control kit?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
27 replies since Apr 28 2003, 07:13 PM
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
<< Back to Car Profile Comments