Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hottest Lancer, Darwin Mitsubishi
Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 138
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Mar 12 2004, 04:04 PM
I'm not condoning this in any which way, but yes there is a Lancer only show ( laugh.gif ) in April for all Mitsu fans!... and i know there a couple of Darwinites with Lancers on here.. so check this out guys

Click away

There are prizes and a suasage sizzle... yes sausages, no expense spared lol icon4.gif

It's actually a good idea, there are hundreds gettin around! i'm surprised Holden or ford haven't picked up on this before and had there own shows!!!!!??? Is there anything like this that has happened down south?

user posted image

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

HRD1966
Group: Members
Member No.: 619
Posted:Mar 15 2004, 04:06 PM
GAY GAY GAY Comp!! I think the person who wins is the one who has the most mates! They should be doing it as a full on check up on the car from Modifications to Looks to Interior. And hey Josh if they had a Holden Comp it would SUCK ARSE AS WELL because it would need to be ages of Holdens etc... Mine would nearly have to win the Retro Tech Award once I have cleaned up the interior!!

Matty

--------------------
"What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law"

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Member No.: 136
Posted:Mar 16 2004, 02:25 PM
I need Hands up for volunteers to help me Mod Kates car with a Carboard Fibre body kit and carboard fibre bonnet for race spec, if any one got some spare lancer mags It will be much appreciated lets make a joke out of it.
Any stickers to add power for racing afterwards cos I know they will all meet up will also be great

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Mar 16 2004, 02:34 PM
ITZ-WAR - I got a milo tin you can have... vrroooom vrrrooom! lol nerd.gif

Matty, correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't i seen you drivin around in a lancer..... Shame on you! hahaha

--------------------

HRD1966
Member No.: 619
Posted:Mar 17 2004, 09:27 PM
Jordan - I gotta give these files to u sometime so we'll organise something soon. And about the lancer... SO I HATE IT LoL...

Josh - Todd has a set of rims that will fit on a lancer... Give him a call for em or he is supposed to be at my house tomorrow night but I will be at work!

Matty

--------------------
"What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law"

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Mar 18 2004, 04:55 PM
QUOTE (HRD1966 @ Mar 17 2004, 08:57 PM)
Jordan - I gotta give these files to u sometime so we'll organise something soon. And about the lancer... SO I HATE IT LoL...

You can email them to me... jordyrain00@yahoo.com or just bring them over on a disc to my house, or i can come and get them....?

--------------------

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Apr 7 2004, 06:03 PM
Did anyone actually go to this.... which lancer won...? wink.gif

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
8 replies since Mar 12 2004, 04:04 PM

<< Back to Events and Cruises