Posted:--
Car Profile Comments

Member: EVLTX5
Vehicle: 1990 Ford Telstar TX5 AT
Drivetrain: FWD
Engine: Turbo Charged 4 Cylinder
Car Category: Classic
Profile Created: March 17, 2004

Owner Comments: just thought i might chuck my car up on here. Tell me what u guys think......

Car Profile Link: https://www.totalrpm.com/car/1113

SABBAi
Regular Poster
Group: Members
Member No.: 918
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Mar 18 2004, 04:19 PM
The car looks nice. Good clean looking car. Needs to be lowered a tad.... biggrin.gif

Need to go for a cruise....
There's a semi big one this weekend. An MCCR organised thing. Whatcha reckon??

EVLTX5
Member No.: 1113
Posted:Mar 18 2004, 05:19 PM
haha yeah i knw, im up there with all the 4wd's, im planning to get some rims, so il be lowering it then........

cruise sounds good, wat day is it? where bouts did they say their meeting up?

telstar2nv
Member No.: 1083
Posted:Mar 18 2004, 10:05 PM
car looks neat as man.... got a good starting point there bro, personally having own one myself, i reckon you should try modifiying it up a little.... simple upgrade like pod, boost and exhaust will make a huge difference... top end on these things arent too bad with those mods.... rolleyes.gif

HRD1966
Member No.: 619
Posted:Mar 20 2004, 05:03 PM
Looks pretty standard but time and money is something that there is possibly very little like the rest of us at the moment. Would look nice with rims, lowered and a bit of a body kit set up on it. Would look good with some bonnet fins but thats my thoughts on em...

--------------------
"What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law"

SABBAi
Regular Poster
Posted:May 4 2004, 05:54 PM
hows that crazy boost gauge going??? No probs with it??? biggrin.gif

QIK-TX5
Regular Poster
Member No.: 1555
Posted:Jun 7 2004, 11:59 AM
ur ride looks insane man, those rims suit it perfectly. you should tint the rear (tail lights and panel inbetween). ive got the 88 model - same body shape - and i tinted the rear with this spray i got from a hardware store, and it looks heaps better. there's a pic of it on my page. my advice is keep it and get some speed outta it. with the right mod's the TX's can go qik as. keep up the good work man

SABBAi
Regular Poster
Posted:Jun 7 2004, 05:08 PM
It is looking good now. I still think you should spray the tail lights with that translucent candy apple red....Now that would look great. biggrin.gif
I'll be getting rims soon, I'll let you know when I do. I had the bushes done, and the outcome is absolutly awesome.... cool.gif

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Posted:Jun 7 2004, 09:28 PM
looks good man... it's amazing how much better a car can look with a decent set of rims.. i scored mine for $400 too cool.gif

I think i may have that same autotechnica steering wheel, will post a pic of it soon, just like rims amazing how it can change the look of the interior stuart.gif

blinky blitz
Member No.: 1201
Posted:Jun 9 2004, 08:07 PM
hey man. i have spent way to much cash on it but 2 of me mates got the same car and i dont wanna be out down you know what i mean so when they get somthing i get 1 better ha ha,and hell yeah were all up 4 a cruze ne time.Im in brisbane where you at.

QIK-TX5
Regular Poster
Member No.: 1555
Posted:Jun 10 2004, 12:46 AM
hey EVL, would you be interested in sellin me your stock rims, the 15's if you still have them? because i realised that im not going to have enough money for the sorta 17's i want, for a long time because of my crappy job situation. plz get back to me, thanks d00d

dope
Member No.: 1859
Posted:Aug 4 2004, 05:59 PM
Hey EVL;
think i just saw those rims for sale on tradingpost, what size are they? what tyres you running? ive got an 88 tx5 ghia, n those rims look real nice. cheers.

here's a photo of the rims for sale

shannontx5
Member No.: 1925
Posted:Aug 26 2004, 11:08 AM
hey you really have a good car here, i think the TX5 looks mad. I have been looking to find one for myself, because im getting my p's soon. U say ur thinking of selling it, i would be very keen to buy if you do. How much would u be selling ur tx5 for....

Its one of the best tx5s i have seen
please get back to me

my email is shannon152@hotmail.com
thanks biggrin.gif

da_vn
Member No.: 1985
Posted:Sep 7 2004, 02:33 PM
What do you mean vn commo has the weakest motor i havent had a single problem with mine
Mate when u think u got power come and race me how many kws does the g-reddy sticker give y??

When u got power (not a little 4 cyclinder shit box) thats when u can bag other peoples cars

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 1812
Posted:Sep 9 2004, 01:34 PM
Hey evl ay gona have a lil laugh with me smile.gif thius guy thinks his standard vn commie is gonna beat the shit out of your lil 4 lt turbo smile.gif he he he he does he realise his car weighs like 2 times as much as ours and still only has bout (or maybe even less) the same power as ours. *lol* Ill drag him smile.gif

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 1812
Posted:Sep 9 2004, 05:24 PM
Oh and due his greddy sticker prolly gives him the same extra kw's that ur bloody tinted tail lights give you.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
27 replies since Mar 17 2004, 08:01 PM
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
<< Back to Car Profile Comments