Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Many Modified Cars For Sale, Evo, Gtr, Wrx, Rx7 Look
Aziankid
Group: Members
Member No.: 1195
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Apr 19 2004, 11:20 AM
Sorry to inform all japanese car lovers out there as we all know the 15yr old rule was in place for just 12months, now the Australian government has informed us that they have considered stopping the 15 yr old regualtions and expand it to only importing 25yr vehicles from japan. As u know they are shit so by the end of this year we will be out of business and thanks for your support but we will not be importing 15yr old vehicles no longer unless the change will not be implemented. But no hope cheers to you all if u still want to import please jsut send me an email and i see what i can do. But Strictly No time wasters. I will inform you to let you know what the government decides. 3 months and counting down to the end of the japanese era....

These cars are for sale now check them out they are gorgeous i'll send pics as well as try to post them here

CONTACT ME 0401 976 376 TONY

pics can be found here https://www.totalrpm.com/car/1195 the r34 gtr car for sale

NOTE I ALSO SELL PARTS FOR GTRS SECONDS FROM JAPAN LISTED ON THIS SITE
https://www.totalrpm.com/forums/index.html?s...&st=0#entry7744[SIZE=7][COLOR=green][FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][SIZE=7][FONT=Arial][SIZE=14][COLOR=red][B][/B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=14][COLOR=red]

This post has been edited by Aziankid on Sep 4 2004, 02:15 AM

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 108
Posted:Apr 19 2004, 06:46 PM
Dude. Can you give me any more info and some pics of teh WRX.

Cheers cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

telstar2nv
Member No.: 1083
Posted:Apr 27 2004, 03:37 PM
hey can you import an EVO 5 that hasn't been modified much?? if so how much would i be lookin at?? thanks

Aziankid
Posted:Apr 28 2004, 10:54 AM
Tel,
mate i've tried to send you an email but it does not work, i don't know the prices right now because of new restrictions but i'll get back to you on that but i know currently in Perth there is en evo 5 selling around the 50's mark all brand new really modified but is road worthy etc got registration all legal. Genuine vehicle no parts from any other cars added just genuine evo gear. but for the cost right now i have no idea. I'll check for you once i get back, oh yeah when do you want the evo 5? prices vary

telstar2nv
Posted:Apr 28 2004, 05:53 PM
hey yeah i dun know about the email why it aint working but well just reply on this thread dude...well thing is i dun want a modified car though i saw one around private sale for around $35k which is round my price range as of course i kinda want just the car stock atm and do my own modifications later. just see if you can find a not so modified evo 5 and give me a price range it shouldn't be too much now should it??

Aziankid
Posted:Apr 29 2004, 09:20 AM
Hmmm tel mate,
Anyone can buy an evo cheap previously, but is it legal, what is its name registered under, a genuine registered evo or a gsr or lancer. Is it a rebuilt or reshelled. You have to find a genuine car mate some are genuine yes and you can get good prices for them but most of the time people jsut want to buy an evo very cheap and register them under another name to import it cheaper. You have to find all facts before committing yourself to buying Evos nowadays.

Well yeah i'll check

cheers mate

telstar2nv
Posted:Apr 30 2004, 12:45 PM
yeah i hear ya dude...but yeah the one that i did see is a genuine evo not reshelled or rebuilt...but yeah thats why i havent gone into getting one straight away ive just been getting info and prices before i go ahead you know...oh yeah the evo 4 u have there forsale man how come it has an evo5 kit on it??

Aziankid
Posted:May 3 2004, 04:14 PM
i ahve no idea you should ask the owner

Aziankid
Posted:May 7 2004, 04:32 PM
Tel i have told my affiliate in Japan to search for an unmodified evo 5 for ya he will find it and if the price matches tehn we will talk more about importing it here to Australia ok mate

telstar2nv
Posted:May 12 2004, 05:34 PM
yeah sure thing mate thanks for that...ill be waitin for ur update...cheets

Aziankid
Posted:May 17 2004, 03:12 PM
G'day Tel,
His just got back to me and he says that there is 10 right now that is a genuine evo 5 lancer evolution gsr including his fee of 1100 of autioning the car would reach AUD$27000 that does not included landed in Australia that the means the total cost of the car once landed will blow out to a very huge amount, low 40's everything included orc compliance shipping the lot. The reason for this is because its a genuine evo no shit. You can get an evo from NZ for aprroximately 2/3rd the price landed and etc but is it stripped and rebuilt or registered under another name very likely so yeah i don't think that importing and evo would be very wise right now. Its up to you, oh yeah the evo 32000

telstar2nv
Posted:May 18 2004, 02:13 PM
hey aznkid,
thanks for the info m8 man didnt think it would be that much of a hassle atm but yeah i did get to talk to one importer and he was sayin same thing cuz blardy aust givin strict restrictions on imports again. well guess im just gonna have to hang in there and wait a little longer. thanks anywais for that oh yeah is the price $32k the price for the evo 5 or wat??

Aziankid
Posted:May 18 2004, 05:24 PM
Nah the evo four with the evo 5 bodykit he gave me a buzz and asked me to talk to you if you wanted the car for 32 with the lot or if he takes most of the performance parts off leaving the intercooler and some bits on yeah just that. Oh yeah just got confirmation from another place that said that we cannot import evo 12345 but can import 678 only don't know why yet so have to get back to that source. Gotta tell yah damn those NZ get it good

Yeah so if you want the evo 4 giv me a buzz and i can set it up for you and also its a clients car so there will be no addition cost on my behalf

cheers

Aziankid
Posted:Aug 24 2004, 01:48 AM
oh yeah call me and i will give you his number
what do u reckon he should keep it yeah.

nice car for that price bloody lower then the national level by 3-5000.

hmmm
well yeah if you want it let us know

fadz84
Member No.: 1892
Posted:Aug 24 2004, 10:06 PM
how r ya mate. im looking to buy an r32 gtr, if you can get me an 89 model how much will it cost. you do compliance too? im in victoria.
or if you get me two halfs and ill take care of the rest to weld it together how much?

Aziankid
Posted:Aug 26 2004, 11:13 AM
Nah as you know all cars are different in value some cheap some expensive just depending what you are after as i said the good ones are normally in the range of 20's and if your lucky some in the teens but rarely depends who pay more at the auction. Auctions are not that easy you know there are hundreds of guys going for the one car it takes awhile but yeah.

yeah just let me know what you are after and if you ahve to borrow money or things like that just need to know if you are a genuine buyer. Oh yeah getting halfs aint good u cannot sell it that easily once you tell them its a half, remember you leave anything out that means you are falsifying information, restricting the buyer of their choice.

just decide on what you are gona do and get bak to me.

cheers mate

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
15 replies since Apr 19 2004, 11:20 AM

<< Back to For Sale/Wanted