Euro Cup 2004, TotalRPM's Mini League Now Open
mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Jun 8 2004, 09:21 PM
Hey Guys,

For all the football nuts out there i have created our own TotalRPM mini league in Fantasy Football. If you follow soccer check it out, create your own team out of euro's best and take them into our comp. A few prizes are also on offer, passes to next euro cup, home theater system and a few other things...

http://coral.fantasyeurofootball.com/default.aspx

How to Score Points

MANAGER
Steady points throughout the Championships - for a price. Important: You cannot transfer your manager, so if his team drops out you will not score any points.
WIN +5 points DRAW +2 points LOSE -2 points

PLAYERS
Buy wisely here and you’ll be heading straight to the top of the league.
Goal Scored Goal Conceded Clean Sheet
Keeper +7 points -2 points +4 points
Defender +5 points -1 points +2 points
Midfielder +4 points n/a n/a
Striker +3 points n/a n/a

ADDITIONAL POINTS FOR PLAYERS
Played FULL 90 mins +2 points
Substituted (on or off) +1 point
Yellow Card -5 points
Red Card -10 points

After you create your team be sure to register them into our comp by going to "Team" at the top and then selecting Mini League, you will need to type in the following to join

Leauge: totalrpm
password: totalrpm

You gotta hurry though, you wont be able to modify you team after the 11th of June, heres a pic on my current team shifty.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Jun 8 2004, 09:24 PM
From the site, Game Rules, how it works, prizes, etc etc

http://coral.fantasyeurofootball.com/defau...aspx?page=rules

The Eur'04 Fantasy Football game is based on the 2004 European Championships in Portugal. Players will score points from all games played in the group games, quarter-finals, semi-finals and final.

The game will start from matches played on the 12th June 2004 and will run through to the final match played on 4th July 2004.

How to Play

The Eur'04 Fantasy Football game is FREE to play.

The game is FREE to Play. You may only enter 1 team per entrant.

You may register teams at any time before or during the Championships. Any teams registered before the 11th June will receive a transfer amnesty until this date and will not start scoring points until the 12th June. Any teams registered once the tournament has already started will only receive points from the date they have registered.

Prizes

Prizes will be awarded throughout the tournament. The opportunities to win a prize are:

1 x Overall Winner - Unforgetable football experience combining a VIP day at a Premiership game of your choice, followed by two more footballing weekends away in Europe.
1 x 2nd place team - Sony widescreen tv, dvd & home cinema package
1 x 3rd place team - La-Z-Boy Oasis chair
1 x 4th place team - VIP day for two to a Premiership game

4 x Team of the Week Winners - Table football game and a copy of 'England International' on Xbox or PS2

1 x League of League Winners - Each team within the mini-league will receive a T-shirt of their choice courtesy of football365shop.com.

1 x Early Entry - Register by 1st June to be entered into a draw to win £1000 cash

5 x Random Lucky Prize draw - Copies of 'England International', the great new game from Codemasters (rrp £39.99)

How to Pick Your Team

We have got the crème de la crème of Europe for you to create your team!!

When you sign up you will receive a budget of 75 "Fantasy Stars" with which to build your team.

You may pick from any player who is playing in the European Championship. The player lists will be updated when squads are announced. Remember there is a transfer amnesty in place until 11th June, so if you pick your squad early you may change it once the full country squads are announced.

The formation you pick will decide the shape of your squad, your tactics and how your budget is spent.

You will need to buy a manager and 11 players.

How to Score Points

MANAGER
Steady points throughout the Championships - for a price. Important: You cannot transfer your manager, so if his team drops out you will not score any points.

WIN +5 points DRAW +2 points LOSE -2 points

PLAYERS
Buy wisely here and you’ll be heading straight to the top of the league.

Goal Scored Goal Conceded Clean Sheet
Keeper +7 points -2 points +4 points
Defender +5 points -1 points +2 points
Midfielder +4 points n/a n/a
Striker +3 points n/a n/a

ADDITIONAL POINTS FOR PLAYERS
Played FULL 90 mins +2 points
Substituted (on or off) +1 point
Yellow Card -5 points
Red Card -10 points

EACH PLAYER WILL RECEIVE POINTS BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THEIR COUNTRY 
Win +3 points Draw +1 points Lose n/a

The ONLY results used for the game are those initially reported by the key news agencies. If any decision is reversed from what was initially reported we will NOT amend the points already applied to teams.

Transfers

Each team is allowed 40 transfers throughout the Championships. This is effective from the 12th June. Any teams registered before the 11th June will receive a transfer amnesty until that date. This means that you may pick your team and make any transfers for free until midnight on 11th June.

Players will only score points from the date they have been transferred.

All transfers must be made by kick-off. You will only receive points if a player is named in your starting line up when the starting whistle is blown for that match. Any players transferred after this time will not score points until the next match they play in. All kick-off times are according to British Summer Time.

You may use your transfers tactically to take into consideration when matches are played in order to maximize your points.

e.g. If you have Michael Owen in your team for an England game that has a 3pm kick-off, you may transfer him after kick-off for Christian Vieri for an Italy game with a 5pm kick-off.

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 138
Posted:Jun 9 2004, 09:57 AM
I'm in..... cool.gif

and even better i'll be in Portugal on the 4th of July woohoo biggrin.gif

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Jun 9 2004, 11:54 PM
ooo good work fake.. you goin to get so butchered devil.gif

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Jun 10 2004, 08:30 AM
hehehe i have a few secret transfers up my sleeve... hahahaha i'm gonna win shifty.gif

--------------------

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
  Posted:Jun 10 2004, 01:23 PM
This is awesome, i can't stop thinking about my next move..... arghh it's so frustrating!!!! wacko.gif but fun... biggrin.gif

Does noone else want to play.... sad.gif Come on! someone else make a team... thumbup.gif

--------------------

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Jun 12 2004, 04:52 PM
Woo hoo there are 4 of us in now... Good luck for tonight, may the best man win hahahaha icon4.gif

anyone else wanna play???? biggrin.gif

--------------------

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Jun 12 2004, 06:52 PM
lol just made a couple of changes... dammit i have a shit manager and forgot to change it before midnight.. ARGH!!!

the swiss better make it to the final laugh.gif

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Jun 12 2004, 06:55 PM
i should of posted this up weeks ago to give ppl time to register.. anyway if any1 still wants to join go ahead.. the sooner you do the better chance you have of winning the league...

dammit wish i had foxtel.. crying.gif

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Jun 13 2004, 04:41 PM
^^^^ LOL go switzerland... hahaha

crap i can't believe Greece won, argghhh crying.gif i'm ranked like 6000 and something, damn Portuguese..... laugh.gif oh well on to the next game... Go Croatia!!!! oh and the poms of course!!! cool.gif

Another late night tonight, probably watch it in the pub again!!!

--------------------

Massive
Group: Members
Member No.: 1575
Posted:Jun 13 2004, 04:58 PM
woo hoo i am winning, i know nothing about soccer.. my team name is bundaberg for christ sake. laugh.gif it was a long shot , iam ranked like 801 in the world, its fun but. good luck everyone biggrin.gif

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Jun 13 2004, 07:37 PM
Massive no idea how the fuk that happened, greece won.. and both goals scored by midfielders which you happened to use... fuken hell and i thought i would easily take out this league... thank god ronaldo scored....

i need sweden and netherlands to do well to take this out.. this is larsons tournament icon4.gif

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Jun 14 2004, 01:05 PM
Yeah you are one lucky mofo massive..... rolleyes.gif oh well Fricken England! good job i backed my team up with Zidane.. otherwise it would have been all over....

Yeah Go Sweden, 'Lucic' won't let anything through defence.. he's the man!!! But i think Italy have got it in the Bag this year... we'll see tonight though! blink.gif

--------------------

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Jun 15 2004, 08:57 AM
Italy are Crap.......... crying.gif hahaha they better get their act together... and if only Sweden had put 'Allback' on sooner i wouldn't have dropped a place... Damn you peaknhard mad.gif just 1 point init!!!!!! i'll get it back hehehe icon4.gif

You kinda snuck up on us 'Mx68u' bloody sweden, didn't think they'd do that well wacko.gif so many upsets already!!!! so with upsets in mind.... i'm going for the wild cards!!! go Latvia and Go zee Germans.. hope 'Ballack' can tame his temper, i can't afford to be carded!!!! sad.gif

biggrin.gif Bring it on...

What happened to you massive.....?

--------------------

Massive
Group: Members
Member No.: 1575
Posted:Jun 15 2004, 10:42 AM
well bugger wacko.gif it just totally flew my mind to change my players for the last two matches.

i will have to be extra sneaky shifty.gif to get back my lead we will have to see how things go

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Jun 15 2004, 01:58 PM
lol bloody larsson ripped it... will definately watch the game tonight.. 5 - 0 biggrin.gif

italy and denmark was a brilliant game, caught 35mins of it at lunch today, both teams with 4 strikers... constant attempts on goal... i reckon the swed's might struggle against them.... but havent seen them play yet so who knows..

germany will do well tonight as will netherlands... german defence is strong i reckon wink.gif

lol i wouldnt bother with those latvians laugh.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
30 replies since Jun 8 2004, 09:21 PM
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
<< Back to Off Topic