Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I Want Answears >: (, pictures
VS-SS-355
Group: Members
Member No.: 3533
Posted:Aug 14 2005, 03:13 PM
Want to no why cant i open or enlarge any of the pictures in the galliries on this site? Is it just me or can no 1 do it? dry.gif

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 1812
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Aug 14 2005, 10:13 PM
do you have a firewall protector or pop up stopper on?? cause if so thats ya problem mate...

VS-SS-355
Posted:Aug 15 2005, 01:55 PM
To tell you the truth i wouldnt have a clue i dont no all that much about comps and the net, how can i find out? also i dosnt happen with any other site at all! sad.gif

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Posted:Aug 15 2005, 10:18 PM
Hey VS,

i wrote this site a while back and havent had much time to maintain, unfortunately it appears that either the javascript on the site is not compatible with your browser or perhaps your security settings.

If your using Internet Explorer or Firefox it should definately work, i assume your on IE so try the following:

Go to Tools > Internet Options

Click the Security Tab

Select default level button

Click Apply/OK

and then refresh the page, that should work..

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Posted:Aug 15 2005, 11:39 PM
if you have norton internet security on it also wont run..its also wont if you have somethign such as pop up stopper which you'll need to disable...

VS-SS-355
Posted:Aug 16 2005, 12:09 PM
QUOTE (mx68u @ Aug 15 2005, 10:18 PM)
Hey VS,

i wrote this site a while back and havent had much time to maintain, unfortunately it appears that either the javascript on the site is not compatible with your browser or perhaps your security settings.

If your using Internet Explorer or Firefox it should definately work, i assume your on IE so try the following:

Go to Tools > Internet Options

Click the Security Tab

Select default level button

Click Apply/OK

and then refresh the page, that should work..

Tried it, still isnt working i am using IE. When i do click on the Pics it just opens up another web page to this site home page!? blink.gif

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Posted:Aug 16 2005, 01:47 PM
try holding down control when you click on the link to the pictures the same thing happens on my uni computers its the only way around it.

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Aug 16 2005, 11:21 PM
lol thats so fucked... ill fix it now

mx68u
Admin
Posted:Aug 16 2005, 11:45 PM
ok code looks alright, tested on a few browsers and seems to be working fine.. i did change it slightly to stop those additional pop-ups which brought up the homepage...

if its not working then its most probably what zorb said. If you have googlebar or any toolbar then check to see it popup's are being blocked, if your running the latest version of windows XP with all patches than make sure you have the popup blocker thats inbuilt in IE turned off (under Tools > Internet Options > Security >)

Let me know how it pans out

Cheers

Frank

VS-SS-355
Posted:Aug 18 2005, 03:34 PM
YES IT WORKS!! Atlast, thanks alot Zorb. The Ctrl thing works thanks alot m8 biggrin.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
11 replies since Aug 14 2005, 03:13 PM

<< Back to Off Topic