Nats, Whats the plan!
Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 138
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Oct 28 2003, 09:00 AM
Hey droopz (and everyone else reading)

So i have planned to meet aaron on the 7th of Januray at Canbera airport..... He is driving down so we can stay away from the grounds if need be... After Nats we is driving back to sydney, to meet my girlfriend and have a break in Sydney for about 10 days or so.... Think i am staying in the 'Park Regis' in Sydney central...U know of it? Will be leaving on the 24th of Jan.... Sooooo what are your plans, u gonna have a break to show us round?

Whats the plan with u and Josh?

Think Aaron needs to kip on your floor on the night of the 12th? If that is cool? Anyway just let us know?

icon4.gif anyone else got Nats plans?

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

ITZ-WAR
Occasional Poster
Group: Members
Member No.: 136
Posted:Oct 28 2003, 04:02 PM
all right boys night out

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 108
Posted:Oct 28 2003, 05:02 PM
As far as leave goes, i've got the week before and after the Nats weekend off. I booked in for scruteneering on thursday arvo i think, so me and Josh will be there fo the full weekend.

Then driving back monday and i have that week off to hang out i guess.

This is of course assuming i still have the IROC. ;) :D

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
  Posted:Oct 29 2003, 02:39 PM
biggrin.gif all booked and paid for.... arrive in Canberra at 8am on the 7th hopefully aaron will be there!... otherwise i'll just be muckin around until he drives in from Sydney.... leavin with Aaron, Josh and you (droopy) on the 12th (i guess)

Not sure where to stay in Canberra as yet, but i am workin on it. My Mum knows someone down there, and he said Aarona and i could stay there.... so it sounds promising! smile.gif Otherwise just need to find a cheep motel or something... (No Hostels!)

have to pick up Phoebe at 8pm (12th) from Sydney airport, then i have until the 24th to have a holiday.. booked into the Novotel - Century..... its gonna be awesome cool.gif

--------------------

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Dec 10 2003, 06:22 AM
Dude... (Droopz) how are you looking for Nats, now that some 'fudge nudger' has hit your car! you still camping....? let us know!

Odin helped me find a Hotel in Canberra so if you get stuck, i'll just kick aaron out! laugh.gif

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
6 replies since Oct 28 2003, 09:00 AM

<< Back to Northen Territory