Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Pages: (2) [1] 2  
Whats The Deal?, Is this a dead forum?
chaserguy
Group: Members
Member No.: 2798
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Mar 3 2005, 09:47 AM
I have been a member of this forum for like 3 or 4 days now and I am the last one to post anything. Does everyone not like to talk to each other here? Does everyone just post pictures of their cars and leave? I see people on the board all the time, but no one ever says anything. Just curious as to why this is. I hope things turn around and we can all start talking about cars! smile.gif

--------------------
Who says a grocery getter cant be fast?

www.zeroyon.com

VN-88
Member No.: 2788
Posted:Mar 3 2005, 06:01 PM
hey chaserguy, yeah i no what u mean i havnt been a member long and out of my thread that i did(body kits) only one person has replied, i dont think half the people take notice, i guess we can only hope things pick up soon. by the way nice car for an import not much of a fan of em tho, but atleast its a 6 cyln and not a lame 4

RpM---
Member No.: 2662
  Posted:Mar 3 2005, 06:44 PM
hey sup......i agree ppl need to talk more....alot of the ppl that use this site seem like good peeple too...n its not like we got nuthin to talk about....so how u all doin? (nice car chaserguy) biggrin.gif

VN-88
Member No.: 2788
Posted:Mar 3 2005, 07:45 PM
hey zorb no offences man, got jnothing against 4's just prefer 6's, why wat sort of car u running man, atleast me dissing 4's sparked up some peoples round here, good to see a few people talking, which means things are already staring to get good, so anyone wana talk about any in particular

chaserguy
Posted:Mar 4 2005, 11:53 AM
ohmy.gif This thread actually got a couple of people talking, good stuff! Thanks for the comments on my cars everyone. Its still a work in progress and it will take a while before its done. Oh and its not really an import, because I bought it in Japan, and thats where it is, but for this sites sake, its an import. smile.gif Im a huge Toyota fan, their motors are bulletproof and can produce a ton of power. Toyota is also one of the smartest car companies in the world. So anyways, what kind of plan do you guys have for your cars?

--------------------

www.zeroyon.com

RpM---
  Posted:Mar 4 2005, 05:56 PM
i dont have any serious plans for my calais at the moment, but im gonna start serious mods mid year or earlier...its just a money thing....not really old enough to get a great income so once i have the money, its goes to my car biggrin.gif ....first of all though, im chuckin in pod filter and lowering...just get it sounding and looking good first cos once im on my L's i cant drag or anthing.....u?

chaserguy
Posted:Mar 4 2005, 06:06 PM
Me, my plans are pretty crazy. I am putting a 2JZ-GTE in my car. I want to build it up over 600hp so its actually cheaper to swap that motor in and build it up then do it to the 1JZ-GTE thats in there now. Just because not many people have tuned the 1JZ that far, and I wouldnt know if it could handle it. The 2JZ is good to go, so I went that rought. I will be getting the HKS T51R SPL turbo(1000hp) and throwing that bad boy on there along with all the other goodies to support the power that goes with it. I will probably have to run new fuel lines because the stock ones are only good to about 600hp. I have already stiffened the frame and had a custom rear crossmember built and added in. There is really so much that goes into this project, it would take forever to list here. biggrin.gif It will take awhile for all this to happen, but it will be well worth the wait once I hear the turbo spool up! wink.gif

--------------------

www.zeroyon.com

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 1812
Posted:Mar 4 2005, 06:17 PM
Got a 1991 tx5 trubo check it on my profile...

RpM---
Posted:Mar 4 2005, 06:25 PM
awesome...i like the tx5 turbo...not big fan of fords, but the tx5t is one of the few i like...nicely dun....and i like ur plans for the toyota chaserguy....wen i come into japan u gotta show me:D:D:D

chaserguy
Posted:Mar 4 2005, 10:02 PM
QUOTE (zorb_rules @ Mar 4 2005, 06:17 PM)
Got a 1991 tx5 trubo check it on my profile...

Not bad Zorb, what kind of plans do you have for it? Turbo's always have alot of potential. I dont know much about Fords, but I'm sure there is power there just waiting to be unlocked.

--------------------

www.zeroyon.com

zorb_rules
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 1812
Posted:Mar 5 2005, 05:51 AM
Looking an changing the engine eventually to the DOHC one but for not just a few lil things e.g fuel cut defender or aftermarket comp so I can run more boost, some sort of body kit, rear strut bar, steering wheel, myabe a new flat panel filter, getting a bigger exhaust tip put on (3AR RAcing Muffler with 6 inch tip), Oil Catch Can, Spotties, Super LOws, and a run on the dyno...

Ive got the steering wheel (autotechnica), the new BOV (turbosmart type 2), the rear strut bar, the catch can and the Muffler. JUst waiting to fit em all when Ive got some time to have it off the road..

IM also looking at converting it to a manual cause its auto at the moment sad.gif

chaserguy
Posted:Mar 5 2005, 07:58 PM
Sounds great Zorb. I know what you mean about the Auto. I had a hard time finding a 5speed Chaser. They are really rare being a 5speed from the factory, and everybody wants one which makes them expensive. Im lucky I have a bunch of Japanese friends that hook me up, or I wouldnt own this car. Good luck with your ride, and remember boost is good! biggrin.gif

--------------------

www.zeroyon.com

Elanzer
Member No.: 2828
Posted:Mar 6 2005, 12:51 AM
man... i was wisiting the mazda part of the forum, and i saw there was WERY litle activyti there.. so i thougt i shud take a look around the rest of the forum, and yeah.. it seams pretty dead... untill i found this thread rolleyes.gif

actualy i just found the TX5 on the internett today, i have NEVER ever seen one.. and the first thing i noticed was... DAMN that thing look like my mazda 626 so i looked around and yeah.. it is identical to my 626 (exept some part) and i fell inn love with the rear light... somebody know a website that sends to europe ? dont think the tx5 was sold here... huh.gif

--------------------
Coming to you live from norway...

-mazda 626 GD 2.0 12v carb my project car
and some smaler motorbikes...

chaserguy
Posted:Mar 6 2005, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the most active thread in this so called forum Elanzer! smile.gif I am not familar with either of those cars, and am not in Austrailia so I couldnt help you on the finding parts thing. Have you tried to do a search on google for it? I can usually find just about anything by doing that. Where are you at in Europe? Well good luck with your car. biggrin.gif

--------------------

www.zeroyon.com

Elanzer
Member No.: 2828
Posted:Mar 6 2005, 08:38 PM
all up north cool.gif Norway no havent realy tryed to google for it, gues i shoud try that out yeah rolleyes.gif anyways i cant afford it this month, allready used all my cash on the car innocent.gif getting it sandblown (?) fast as i can and then to get the hole car painted exept the engine room, going to take that when i change the engine to a FE3 engine blush.gif se them all the time up here cool.gif and with that engine i am going to try to land on about 300 - 400hk turbocharged cool.gif but that wont be before next year icon4.gif

--------------------
Coming to you live from norway...

-mazda 626 GD 2.0 12v carb my project car
and some smaler motorbikes...

chaserguy
Posted:Mar 6 2005, 08:46 PM
Sounds like you have alot of plans for it, good luck. I know how it is with engine swaps, I am getting ready to do one of my own here soon. It will take some time, but it will be worth it in the end when I have over 600whp biggrin.gif

--------------------

www.zeroyon.com

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
30 replies since Mar 3 2005, 09:47 AM
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
<< Back to Off Topic