Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

New Chatroom For Members
EVL-FORD
ATFC Member
Group: ATFC Member
Member No.: 231
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Jan 23 2004, 01:15 AM
If you're gonna have your new chatroom, it can be for QLD/VIC members cos the SA members wish to stay on Austnet as they use Austnet for other rooms available to them.

Anyway, having an ATFC chatroom on a different server is a bad idea. Newbie members wouldnt know what to do to get on there anyhow. it's easier just to go to Austnet on the server list and click connect, simple as that.

I don't have spam issues like some people do, so maybe those that do have issues, should run a firewall or something on their PC to block their address and to block any open ports that can be seen by hackers.

Regards

Michael

--------------------
EA Falcon, 4.0L OHC, 5 Speed...

RoadRunner
Member No.: 224
Posted:Jan 23 2004, 02:39 AM

not happy

This post has been edited by RoadRunner on Jan 24 2004, 02:09 AM

EVL-FORD
ATFC Member
Member No.: 231
Posted:Jan 23 2004, 03:21 AM
Firstly, I didn't say it was my club for a start mark.

Secondly, i've taken your advice and delegated some responsibility to other members, like yourself, to run a chatroom with the QLD/VIC members of the club. Since it has the biggest portion of members for the entire club, that would probably be the best way to run the club, by sectioning of the seperate states into seperate rooms.

It's also easier to be able to organise something within each state that way. That's the way i see it anyhow.

As for me saying it was a bad idea, that's my opinioin, not everyone's opinion. You can keep it open, i don't have a problem with it, maybe rename it ATFC_ES (Eastern States?) or something similar.

Oh yeah, one other thing, there was no need to use that type of language either. I was simply stating something mark.

Regards

Mick

--------------------
EA Falcon, 4.0L OHC, 5 Speed...

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
4 replies since Jan 23 2004, 01:15 AM

<< Back to Sit Back and Relax