Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Wats Wrong With This Fourm
dino1983
Group: ATFC Moderator
Member No.: 685
Posted:Jan 13 2004, 12:13 PM
i asked a question over a month ago now and its still hasnt been answered yet why is it taking so long and the ford website wats happening with that its hasnt been changed or update for fuckin ages wat happened to the rest of the pictures from the trip u said u were putting up

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Car Profile: Available
Posted:Jan 13 2004, 06:15 PM
hey dino, is this directed at me?

i havent seen evil chief for a while but im sure he stills comes aorund every now and then. As far as whats going on with ATFC i have no idea, if you guys wants something added or changed let me know and ill work on it.. im only referring to totalrpm.com site tho and anything to do with these forums.

1tina
Group: ATFC Member
Member No.: 225
Posted:Jan 14 2004, 08:07 AM
mx, this is not directed to you, dino had put a post in saying that he is a member, which I know he is, and it hasnt yet been confirmed from evilchief, as for the rest of it, its directed to Mick, (ATFC webmaster0, as he is taking his time to upload the pics from the mildura club meet we had back in october of last year.

C"Mon Mick, whats the hold up? The other members want to see these pics as much as we wanted to take em all.

--------------------
ATFC member

dino1983
Group: ATFC Moderator
Member No.: 685
Posted:Jan 14 2004, 10:43 AM
Thankyou tina

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Posted:Jan 14 2004, 12:16 PM
no worriez, if there is something you want changed here just let me know.

I will add dino to the ATFC members list here on the forums so he has full access. Since evil isnt around much if you want any1 else added to the ATFC group on this site pm me.

btw you can throw up your car pics on totalrpm.com if you like cool.gif

1tina
Member No.: 225
Posted:Jan 15 2004, 09:09 AM
thanks mx, I'll let you know of any other members members as they come along

--------------------
ATFC member

EVL-FORD
ATFC Member
Member No.: 231
Posted:Jan 17 2004, 12:30 AM
QUOTE (1tina @ Jan 14 2004, 08:07 AM)
mx, this is not directed to you, dino had put a post in saying that he is a member, which I know he is, and it hasnt yet been confirmed from evilchief, as for the rest of it, its directed to Mick, (ATFC webmaster0, as he is taking his time to upload the pics from the mildura club meet we had back in october of last year.

C"Mon Mick, whats the hold up? The other members want to see these pics as much as we wanted to take em all.

If more people were interested in keeping the club going, coming into the chatroom and just generally keeping the club active, i might be interested in updating the site on a regular basis.

As it stands at the moment, the club is inactive. I've discussed with mark, both the lukes and mic about it. I'm contemplating shutting it all down for a while if nothing happens within the next month.

I dont exactly see you online anymore tina, not since the meet was held. Was everyone not what you expected or something? Did we scare you off?

And Dino, you gonna give me a car update so i can modify you page?

I also have a project car on the side too which takes up a fair bit of my time, along with work as well.

So, if you want to make this club an active club, then let me know. Otherwise i will stop updating it for a while and i will upload the dates that the website will not be active too.

Regards

Michael

--------------------
EA Falcon, 4.0L OHC, 5 Speed...

Guest_1tina
Unregistered
Posted:Jan 17 2004, 04:55 PM
what do you mean I have not been online Mick?
Just because I dont stay up till all hours of the night nemore doesnt mean I am not online, and no, no1 scared me off, I am actually concerntrating a little more on getting more members, 3 more members should b signing up within a month, I am probably as pissed as you are, as none of the Vic members seem to have ne interest in this club what so ever. I have tried and tried to get the Vic members interested as so the club can have more regular meets.
I am just as much interested in the club as I was 6 months ago, sorry if it dissapoints you that I cant stay up till all hours of the morning to talk to you, as i do really miss it, as I have been really busy these past few months, as you are right now. I will the final choice up to you whether the club closes or not, but I know that there will be a lot of pissed of members if this does happen. I can understand how much work you are actually putting into this site, and you know that if I could do it I would. By the way, you still owe me 2 stickers ( yellow please).

If you want to bitch and whinge about what I have been doing, and why I am not online till all hours of the morning nemore, please dont use these forums, as e-mail would be much more appreciated.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
9 replies since Jan 13 2004, 12:13 PM

<< Back to Sit Back and Relax