Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Echo...., Echo...
Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 138
Car Profile: Available
  Posted:Sep 26 2003, 03:49 PM
Echo....Echo... blink.gif its been pretty quiet in here lately... Just wondering what everyone is up to!? smile.gif

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Posted:Sep 26 2003, 04:47 PM
Hey dude,

not much here.. just trying to get over this semester and working on revamping my hosting site... thats pretty much it...

I still havent got my car back from the smash repairer (how longs it been.. like 3 months now...) and there is currently some issue with me gettin compensated for my wheels... check this out... the clown that hit me damaged 2 of my wheels... now since the wheels are no longer available in australia and they cant be repaired since the colour cannot be match (chrome shadow, every batch is different) they will have to compensate me for the value of the wheels...

now what seems a little unusual here is that are only willing to compensate me for 2 of the 4 wheels... which does sound fair enough if i can replace or repair them.. .but if i cant then im getting compensate for my set of wheels with the value of just two since two on their own are worth nothing and are completely useless since i cant use them... blink.gif

is it just me or does this seem a little fuked up? should they be returning my vehicle into its previous state.. well with a bonus of some free putty 2???

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Sep 26 2003, 05:56 PM
lol, yeah it does sound a bit suss!..... rolleyes.gif anywho i wouldn't worry, think its all the rage to have different rims on each side? isn't it?... i've seen a couple of cars like that! unsure.gif

--------------------

ODIN
KLZE next year????
Member No.: 13
Posted:Sep 26 2003, 09:20 PM
Yeah insurance companies will do anything to save a buck. Im nearly finished my computer course, only 3 more months or so. blooody study nerd.gif

--------------------
mx6.com
My 2nd Gen MX6 Profile

EvilChief
The Evil One
Group: ATFC Moderator
Member No.: 146
Posted:Sep 27 2003, 01:13 AM
I am pretty tiesd up with uni ATM ... had mi sem exams, now assignment after assignment, on top of that a job ... it never ends ... but at least i got my car back after 3 weeks of walking ... what i have done now? ...here is a little sneak preview ... icon4.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
WHOHOO ... got my opens today ... as much as it would matter to me anyway
... and 96 in the ash tray!

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 108
Posted:Sep 27 2003, 11:36 AM
Vey nice dude!... Now you just need to find a real motor for it wink.gif user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Sep 27 2003, 05:58 PM
"Evil Chief" excuse my friend droopz, he has been without punani for roughly 20 years blush.gif ... Top Job, it looks funky as!

--------------------

EvilChief
The Evil One
Posted:Sep 28 2003, 01:54 PM
Thx guys ....

droopz: i am working on the engine ... but i am missing a few $$$ ... if u wanna fund me .. feel free too wink.gif plans aree already worked out icon4.gif

--------------------

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Sep 29 2003, 08:46 AM
So what are the plans!...?

--------------------

EvilChief
The Evil One
Posted:Sep 29 2003, 10:21 AM
lol...
get lotsa of this $$$
buy another car ... take this one off teh road ... sell every unneccessary part ... respray it and rebuild the engine with a turbo and some decent boost wink.gif

--------------------

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Sep 30 2003, 11:08 AM
Money makes the world go round.... or thats what they say! well i've got the opposite prob! got the money........ just got to wait for my mechanic to pull his finger out! and for my orders to rock up on time..... crying.gif Can't rush these things though....

"Good things come to those who wait"

--------------------

Skurfer
Group: Members
Member No.: 275
Posted:Sep 30 2003, 07:09 PM
Yeah i have been checking back here and it has been pretty quiet.

Seems to be the time for people having cars off the road. I myself have my car off the road for the next month or so.

Might give you guys a bit of a sneak preview of what is happened. but you cant tell anyone icon4.gif

i own the turbocharged toyota starlet life that can be seen on this site.

Basically, what i have done is built a 1.5L for the car using the paseo bottom end with the GT starlet 1.3L head. forgies, all ported and match ported. have got an LSD from japan and have had the gearbox strengthened. also have got a custom ignition using commadore coil packs and ignitors. suge tank and oil air seperator. heavy duty clutch with a lightened flywheel. VR4 (or similar size) intercooler (still yet to be bought). high flowed CT9 turbo with 3" exhaust all the way back. EMS QI4 computer with Dual Sport software upgrade.

There is still more but i cant remember at the moment. not long to go now. cant wait to get it on the road

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Posted:Oct 1 2003, 08:57 AM
Sounds good 'Skurfer' looks like alot of dosh for one lil toyota, Hope it all works out for u! Give us the goss and the p4mnce as it pieces tg4! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Skurfer
Group: Members
Member No.: 275
Posted:Oct 1 2003, 03:48 PM
Yeah i will keep you all updated that is for sure. might whack a website together at the end. should be one special little car. Cant wait.

Pity it is raining today. No work can get done. oh well.

So what has eveyone else been up to lately

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
15 replies since Sep 26 2003, 03:49 PM

<< Back to Off Topic