Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Drink Driving, oooooooohhh!
Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Group: Moderators
Member No.: 138
Car Profile: Available
Posted:May 28 2003, 04:58 PM
Had my final DDE today (Drink Driver Education) what a load of bull shit that was... 10 hrs of lectures and 5 tests and all i got out of it was "catch a fricken taxi next time" WTF and they charge u $200 for it, Anyway i got my certificate so i can get my licence back..

Saw cordial drivin today, down bagot rd... wicked everyone seems to be sortin out there cars, Chubsy is back on the road wid his beast too... so looks like by the time i get the torry goin and my licence back (14 days ohmy.gif ) we will all be up for a monster cruise!? Spoke to Slide in the LJ and he is up for it! Joshy can get all the commys sorted out.. so it should be awesome, got a day off work 2morow so i'll go and see if i can get work started on the beast!

Woo hoo! icon4.gif

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 108
Posted:May 28 2003, 05:41 PM
Glad to hear it... my cars finally on its way now. Due about the 6th.

Make sure you dont get Dave too worked up durring the cruise. He seems to forget he still needs to wear that engine in GENTLY.

Are you gonna put a real engine in the Torry? Gotta Camaro-firebird.org meeting at Eastern Creek the long weekend i get my car! WOO HOO!! Ill post times up here...

Getting f*&king cold now dudes so i iz WELL MISSING darwin heaps now!

Laters...

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

mx68u
Admin
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Posted:May 28 2003, 06:47 PM
is this DDE a NT state policy or do all of us aussie that get done for drink driving need to pass that test?

Good to hear your getting your licence back cool.gif

Droopz90IROC
Forum Junkie
Member No.: 108
Posted:May 29 2003, 08:10 PM
This one is a State run course as trafic law enforcment is handled at a state level, but all State in Aus have similar if not exactly the same laws regarding Drink driver rehabilitation programs... wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
If bottles are for babies... How come your the one crying?
Check out my N2O fed Camaro IROC!!

Fake_xu1
GMHOONS
Member No.: 138
Posted:Aug 29 2003, 12:32 PM
ok.. so since December last year, i have been making monthly installments to the bank of "fines recovery unit" and today i paid my last cent off my hefty drink driving fine! so i'm a free man once more~However i was a bit dissapointed.... i didn't get a pat on the back a "thankyou for your money Mr Loraine" or anything....... think they should give out prizes and sh!t for those who pay of their fines on time, just a bit of incentive!>... oh well i'll just frame my $0 receipt or something! lol

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
6 replies since May 28 2003, 04:58 PM

<< Back to Northen Territory