Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rant: Andy's Auto Sport
Lazy_E
Group: Members
Member No.: 3524
  Posted:Aug 11 2005, 08:33 AM
Just wanted to share my story about http://www.andysautosport.com

Ok, long story short. I've been desperately looking a Wings West front lip since February when mine got smashed by falling snow from a truck on the highway. I've searched online since then for a place that looked reliable to order from and found Andy's Auto Sport. Thru a couple of e-mail exchanges with Andy's staff, they said that they would be expecting shipments early to mid June. (This was all in March-April)
I ordered my Wings West Body kit Andy's Auto Sport on May 24th. Well, I knew it would probably be late and I was expecting my order to come in mid to late July

Early July, I bumped into a local shop that had 1 leftover kit that i can get pickup immediately. Well i didn't want the hassle of cancelling my order so I waited. By July 12th, I called Andy's to see the status of my order and see if I can cancel it if they haven't gotten anything yet. They said they just received the containers from Wings West the day before and are unpacking as we speak and will be shipped out at the end of the week. So i waited.

July 20th I e-mailed them as I have not received any info on my order, like they said I would. Their response is that they are behind in schedule. July 31st I e-mailed them again, once again they said it will be shipped out this week.

Aug 10th (which is today), this is their responce:

Hello,
I didn't think we had any Wings West parts in stock; however, I will check
to see if we have one of these in stock and, if we do, it will be shipped
out ASAP. Thank you.

and then their second e-mail:

The front and sides will be shipped out today, we were just waiting on the
rear. Since we will be making two seperate shipments, you will have to pay
another 40 dollars when the rear bumper arrives. Thank you.

This is fcuking pissing me off. First of all, itz been almost a month since they received the shipment. Second, they are making me pay extra b/c they can't get the fcuking order straight. Thirdly, I have postponed vacation plans to anticipate for delivery.

I could of gotten my kit early July, but NO! they didn't lemme cancel my order because they got the shipment in and if I do cancel there is a 35% re-stocking fee. I've bought many parts online before, and this is the biggest dissapointment. These guys need to smarten up. And I doubt they have shipped it out yet.

So if anyone was thinking of ordering from them, think again!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
2 replies since Aug 11 2005, 08:33 AM

<< Back to General Discussion